Europa Park is operated by Woolacombe Leisure LTD.
Please ensure Europa is suitable for you BEFORE making your booking. Europa doesn't accept any liability for the site not being suitable for your needs. We have some strict conditions we need our guests to agree to in order to operate this site.
Europa does not recommend families with children under 16 stay at weekends, please do so at your own discretion, please see our terms and conditions for more information.
From Sunday – Thursday although Europa is not a family orientated park under 16’s are welcome but MUST be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Please be advised Europa does not provide any children’s activities.
Making your Booking
There will be a contract between you and us when:
- If you book by telephone and we accept your initial payment
- If you book online and your booking is confirmed
- The person making the booking accepts the contract on behalf of all the members of your party and is responsible for making sure all members are fully aware of these conditions. Especially regarding the responsibility of the insurance part of the T&C’s, Bookings made through third party websites may have separate conditions of which are in addition to these.
Deposits are taken at the time of making the booking; unless the deposit is paid
your booking is not confirmed. If the booking amount is less than the deposit required then full payment is due.
Our standard deposits are as follows: £100 deposit is payable per accommodation unit and £30 is payable for camping and touring pitches.
All deposits are non refundable under any circumstances.
Full payment on your booking is due within 28 days of arrival; failure to comply will result in the loss of your booking, without any refund of any deposit paid.
Balances are not taken automatically, it is your responsibility to call the booking office on 01271 871 425 and pay any remaining monies owed by the balance due date.
Changes can be made to your booking up to 28 days before your due arrival date, however a £15 administration fee may be applicable.
Each accommodation is its own booking and subject to all the conditions above.
All cancellations must be made in writing to us, via post to Woolacombe Leisure ltd
Bookings that are cancelled within 28 days of arrival will receive no reimbursement of any monies paid.
Bookings that are cancelled more than 28 days before you’re due arrival date will be refunded the amount they have paid, minus the amount of deposit paid.
It is YOUR responsibility to ensure you take out travel insurance for any unforeseen circumstances that may mean you cannot come on holiday for whatever reason.
The following are conditions of the insurance provided to Woolacombe Leisure LTD and as the party leader or person that signs the ‘check in’ document is responsible for informing all of their party of the following:
It is the responsibility of the party leader to take out the appropriate holiday insurance to cover the unforeseen circumstances that would fall out of our control. Competitive and Comparable quotes can be found at http://www.moneysupermarket.com/travel-insurance/uk/.
In the event of a claim on the company’s public liability insurance for what ever reason, the party leader will be responsible for the excess charge of £2500 per claim, unless the cancelation and flexibility policy is taken out at time of booking, when the excess is wavered as part of this separate product. This excess amount is directly payable to Woolacombe Leisure LTD at the start of any proceedings before the claim will be assessed, please note Woolacombe Leisure LTD, will not respond to any legal bodies, until the excess amount is in place, If any member of your party have a Accident on site and consider a negligent claim against the company, the accident must be recorded to the company, by visiting reception within 1 hour of the incident and will be subject to a breath test to determine that their alcohol content is 35 micrograms or less for every 100 milliliters of breath, the company policy is to use a accredited method of recording this and the manager and another member of staff will need to witness this, if found to be excess our insurers will fail to accept any claim, please note these are all conditions in order to stay on the holiday park.
Arrival and departure
Arrival time for camping bookings is midday.
Arrival time for accommodation bookings is 16.00 pm.
Departure is at 10.00 am.
No arrivals will be allowed on site after 23.00, unless a previous arrangement is made.
Late departures will be charged for a day pass and another days parking per car.
Unless you notify us of late arrival, your holiday accommodation will be held until noon the following day of your scheduled arrival date, at which time we may re let it without any prior notice or any monies reimbursed.
Before you are admitted onto site we need everybody’s name that is registered on the booking and the full cash deposit.
General information on accommodation
- Cabins are to be treated as an upgrade from camping; all are one room and each have a tv, fridge, kettle, heater, bed(s), and electric points. Please note that we do not supply cups or cutlery in these units. Crockery packs are available to hire from the reception. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee that the log accommodation are completely weather tight in changing environmental conditions. i.e. After a long dry spell , wooden accommodation contracts and a sudden change in weather will not give the timbers time to readjust, this will only occur for a temporary period and should not spoil your holiday if you are aware of this.
- The 7 berth cabin and the 9 berth cabins have an additional shower and toilet room.
- Electric is included in the price for cabins.
- Electric is NOT included in the price for chalet bungalows or surf lodges. These units run on a ‘pay as you go’ meter, electric cards can be purchased for £5 each from the reception.
- Surf lodges are to be treated as an upgrade from the cabins, all include separate bedrooms, a toilet and shower room, kitchenette (microwave, sink, fridge, kettle and toaster), a communal sitting area, beds, tv, heating and electric points. Please note these units do not have an oven in them, nor do we supply cups or cutlery. Crockery hire packs are available from the reception.
- Chalet Bungalows all have separate bedrooms, a lounge area, toilet and shower room, a kitchen, beds, heaters and electric points. Kitchen utensils are also included.
- None of the accommodation is provided with the provision of basic essentials such as toilet roll or washing up liquid, we do however sell a ‘useful things’ pack at the reception that can be delivered to your accommodation or collected upon arrival.
- NO BEDDING is supplied in any of the accommodation units – we recommend sleeping bags are used.
- A cash deposit is required for all people staying in accommodation (see cash deposit for terms and conditions).
- General information on camping pitches
- You must supply your own tent(s), we do not have any to sell or for hire.
- We can only accept bookings on camping pitches for a maximum of 14 nights. No long term pitches available.
- Electric hook-ups supply is 240 volts – 10 amps (approx. 2 kilowatt).
- Electric pitches have a minimum occupancy of 2 adults.
- You must supply your own electric connector, of which must comply with the British safety standards.
- There are no extra charges for awnings.
- We cannot guarantee specific pitches.
- General conditions and information
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted electricity supply.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted television signal.
- We cannot guarantee water pressure or water quality.
- By providing your email address you agree to receive promotional emails from Europa from time to time. We will not pass on your details to a third party.
- Groups that are predominately under the age of 18 must send us in a completed and signed parental consent form within 7 days of arrival.
- Europa Park reserves the right to alter, cancel, and postpone any prices, offers or facilities at any time without prior notice.
- Management reserve the right to terminate or refuse the visit of any guest for whatever reason without refund of any monies paid.
- Europa Park accepts no liability for any injuries to any person, or loss or damage to their property, however caused.
- No fires on site under any circumstances.
- BBQ’s are allowed providing they are not causing a nuisance to other site users and not damaging the grass or decking areas.
- No loud music to be played on site after midnight (music from the clubhouse may be heard up until 1am during busy periods – this is deemed acceptable within the boundaries of Europa).
- Open vessels purchased from our clubhouse are not allowed out of the licensed area, it is a condition imposed on our premises licence by the local licencing authority.
- Under 18’s are not permitted in the bar area after 21.00 on Friday and Saturday Nights.
- Guests arriving intoxicated will be refused entry to the site.
- Driving vehicles around the site after 23.00 is strictly forbidden.
- All guests are to be considerate of other site users at all times.
- Unregistered guests are not to enter site past the site barriers.
- All registered guests can use the swimming pool and sauna when they are available. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the swimming pool.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Sexual activities and/or nudity are not acceptable in public areas on the campsite.
- You must not commit, or attempt to commit any illegal act (offensive or illegal behaviour will be reported to the police).
- Upon departure of the site, camping areas and accommodation must be left in a reasonably clean condition in order to receive your security deposit back, Departure time is 10 AM unless a late check out is arranged with the staff on the Day of departure
- Upon arrival, we take card details for every booking for accommodation, regardless of the number of people in the party, as a security deposit.
- No money is taken from the card, this now acts as our security deposit. We will keep the card details on file during the stay and will charge the card within the first 24 hours of departure (if damages and cleaning charges apply). We will then issue you an invoice for this. This is also the same procedure if there are 4 or more camping.
- If the whole party is under 18, we will take £25 per person regardless if the booking is for camping accommodation or the number of people in the party. You will get the deposit back as long as no damages have occurred during your stay.
Let us help you
If for any reason you are not completely happy with your holiday or have any difficulties, please let our reception staff or the duty manager know as soon as possible and they will do their best to assist you so you can enjoy the rest of your holiday. If you are still not happy then you must record your complaint with the reception staff or the duty manager whilst on holiday.
At the end of your holiday if you feel that we have not dealt with your complaint satisfactorily, you must write to us within 7 days of your holiday. We can only take action on complaints that have been recorded whilst you were on your break and received within 7 days unless exceptional circumstances apply.
Where disputes arise between guests, these matters are usually entirely beyond our control and responsibility. We will do our upmost to provide assistance where reasonably possible, but under data protection laws, we are not able to provide any personal information about other guests.
Please note we have a no refunds policy under any circumstances.